Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AS9102 Format 4.2 Report Template

Dear Friends,

I would like to know if anyone has made an AS9102 compliant report in 4.2? I will be making one soon, and if i could borrow from someone else that would be nice.

I propose to use the PPAP as the base template with a form filler script.

Thanks

G
    sigpic

We have created an AS9100 FAIR report using basic script that scans through the DMIS program and opens an associated XLS sheet and fills out the form. If you are interested in this send me a message (via DMISprivate message because I don't check the forums much).

Anthony

Comment

good idea!

Originally posted by Cumofo View Post
      I propose to use the PPAP as the base template with a form filler script.

thats a good idea for automotive vendors. i asume you mean AIAG format?

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• jcowan
        PCDMIS AS9102 FAIR Populating Software
        by jcowan
        Does anyone have the AS9102 First Article Inspection Report Software that Hexagon sells , that populates your PCDMIS report into a FAIR Format and was...
        05-08-2008, 06:31 PM
      • MYoung
        AS9102 Templates
        by MYoung
        Does PCDMIS have templates available to fill in the AS9102 and if so how would I get them? I seen people talk about them in the forum but haven't seen...
        03-25-2010, 09:46 AM
      • Darrollh
        FAI Template
        by Darrollh
        Good afternoon everyone! Anyone have any ideas where to get a FAI template? I am not good at using excel so I would like to get my hands on a template...
        10-02-2017, 04:50 PM
      • mchough1
        As9102 form-3
        by mchough1
        Hi Guys,

I'm looking for any Report Templates, Labels, or Forms that anyone might have put together for an AS9102 Form 3 Template I am...
        08-24-2009, 03:12 PM
      • Andy F.
        Report Format
        by Andy F.
        Can we get an AS9102 report format into PC-DMIS? They use this format industry wide, but it is not included with PC-DMIS. Why not? I don't want a work...
        07-29-2014, 01:47 PM
      Working...
      X