Looping and csv or PC2XL output

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looping and csv or PC2XL output

I've never tried to this because I have never needed to. I've got a program that has 54 slots on each end of the part (108 total), measured width and length and toleranced both then stuck it in a loop. All I get is one output in the CSV or XL sheet even thought he report shows all 108 characteristics. I was hoping this shortcut would keep me from having to do it the log way. Do I need to go to the end of the program and recall each looped feature then tolerance?
    Xcel & MicroVal Pfx & Global 37mr4 thru 2012mr1sp3
    Contura Calypso 5.4

Lord, keep Your arm around my shoulder and Your hand over my mouth. Amen.

I believe I've a script somewhere that will do this (only works with legacy dimensions however and I've not actually used it in years so I'll need to verify it works).

It might be after the Easter weekend however.
    Automettech - Automated Metrology Technology

Comment

What I ended up doing was dumping the data out into an SPC DES file (MEA that opens with any text editor (NotePad, WordPad, Word and/or XL) and also exporting each tolerance line with a FILE/WRITELINE/FPTR so each time it ran through the loop it would write that to the file. Either way all of the data will need to be copied and pasted into another spread sheet. Both were suggested on the "other side" aka
      C
      M
      M
      G
      U
      Y
      S

Xcel & MicroVal Pfx & Global 37mr4 thru 2012mr1sp3
      Contura Calypso 5.4

Lord, keep Your arm around my shoulder and Your hand over my mouth. Amen.

Comment

dwade I had a look this morning but the scripts I found were for dealing with entire looped programs (not sections of). Glad you got it sorted though.
        Automettech - Automated Metrology Technology

Comment