Trouble updating SMA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble updating SMA

I am having trouble updating the SMA on my HASP. When I try to run the .psw file (changed to a .exe file), I get the attached message. Any ideas?
    Attached Files

DId you restart your computer? Do you have multiple CMMs and install the correct one?

Comment

Is the Hasp definitely plugged in and active (should have a red light at the end if it's on).
      Neil Challinor
      PC-DMIS Product Owner

T: +44 870 446 2667 (Hexagon UK office)
      E: [email protected]

Comment

hasp dongles have version numbers. if you have the hasp version in the provided info wrong, it wont work.

Comment

That is some error message... "Could read lock id." Better make sure it is strapped in allright, the update will rock that dongle's world...
          PC-DMIS CAD++ 2o19 R1 SP11

Comment

I'm having troubles getting the update files from Hexagon. I sent what I needed to send and we received an email back saying the required files were attached... but they weren't. I checked our case file on the support site but the only files there are the module lists they needed. I emailed them back yesterday and still have no response. The wait goes on.
            Remembering my beautiful wife Taz who's life was lost on 6-13-2020. I love you and I miss you.

Comment

• louisd
              louisd commented
              Editing a comment
              can you log into the hexagon service website and look at the ticket? it should be an attachment within the ticket's web-page.

• A-machine-insp
              A-machine-insp commented
              Editing a comment
              louisd That's where it was. I just didn't look deep enough.

Originally posted by A-machine-insp View Post
            I'm having troubles getting the update files from Hexagon. I sent what I needed to send and we received an email back saying the required files were attached... but they weren't. I checked our case file on the support site but the only files there are the module lists they needed. I emailed them back yesterday and still have no response. The wait goes on.
            Send me the ticket number in a direct message and I'll poke around to see if I can figure out what's going on.
            Systems Integrator
            Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence

Comment