• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don Ruggieri
    replied
    kneel before zod

Originally posted by Lee Johnson View Post
    Matt How do you remember all this stuff.. Do you sit there and play Lets change a setting to pass the time of day.. Bowing to my hero ...
    Who dares to question the demi-guru!!!

Leave a comment:

• Lee Johnson
    replied
    Matt How do you remember all this stuff.. Do you sit there and play Lets change a setting to pass the time of day.. Bowing to my hero ...

Leave a comment:

• olderjeep
    replied
    Thank's Matt.

Leave a comment:

• Matthew D. Hoedeman
    replied
    Originally posted by olderjeep View Post
    We recently had to get a new controller due to the fact the old one fried. The new controller is a "Lietz" and we are running 4.0

The question is how do i change the the program back to accept hitting the "done" button on the joystick to register a hit. Currently when executing a program after you take the hit the program jumps right to the next point to take.

A little help here.
    Hit the F5 key on the keyboard.
    In the window that pops up, you will see a list of 'things'. The first one is PRESS END KEY. Mark it.

Leave a comment:

• olderjeep
    started a topic "Done" button

"Done" button

We recently had to get a new controller due to the fact the old one fried. The new controller is a "Lietz" and we are running 4.0

The question is how do i change the the program back to accept hitting the "done" button on the joystick to register a hit. Currently when executing a program after you take the hit the program jumps right to the next point to take.

A little help here.