"Done" button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Done" button

We recently had to get a new controller due to the fact the old one fried. The new controller is a "Lietz" and we are running 4.0

The question is how do i change the the program back to accept hitting the "done" button on the joystick to register a hit. Currently when executing a program after you take the hit the program jumps right to the next point to take.

A little help here.
    Out of all the things I've lost.... I miss my mind the most!

Originally posted by olderjeep View Post
    We recently had to get a new controller due to the fact the old one fried. The new controller is a "Lietz" and we are running 4.0

The question is how do i change the the program back to accept hitting the "done" button on the joystick to register a hit. Currently when executing a program after you take the hit the program jumps right to the next point to take.

A little help here.
    Hit the F5 key on the keyboard.
    In the window that pops up, you will see a list of 'things'. The first one is PRESS END KEY. Mark it.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by AndersI
    I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

Thank's Matt.
      Out of all the things I've lost.... I miss my mind the most!

Comment

Matt How do you remember all this stuff.. Do you sit there and play Lets change a setting to pass the time of day.. Bowing to my hero ...
        Tolerance challenged ... Living in the world of unseen lines.

This software isn't buggy its an infestation

Comment

kneel before zod

Originally posted by Lee Johnson View Post
          Matt How do you remember all this stuff.. Do you sit there and play Lets change a setting to pass the time of day.. Bowing to my hero ...
          Who dares to question the demi-guru!!!

Comment