Cmm Controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cmm Controller

Hello Out There. Wondering If Anyone Can Help Me. I Am Running Pc Dmis V3.7 Using A Dea Tu01 Controller.

I Was Wondering If There Was Any To Map Some Buttons That Aren't Used To Something I Want. F1 And F2 Buttons.

Cause I Would Like To Have A Move Pt Button On The Controller. Just Move The Probe To A Certain Position And Hit A Button To Map It There In The Program, Instead Of Going Through The Other Way(insert, Operatin, Move Pt)

Any Help Would Be Very Helpful

Should be the crosshair looking button on the jogbox. I am not sure where to set that in the software since I still have 3.2, but it was in the Options/CMM Interface Set-up/Button Assignments
    Kevin

Comment

ctrl+m

if you are using 3.2 --> Options/CMM Interface Set-up/Button Assignments

Higher than 3.2 ==> Edit-Preferences-Machine Interface Setup

BUT , you may assign only one command for "cross hair button" either DONE or MOVE PNT

Instead of going through the other way [insert, Operatin, Move Pt] Shortkey is CTRL + M
      sigpic
      Either seem as you are or be as you seem.M.J.Rumi

Comment

Originally posted by Saliha View Post
        if you are using 3.2 --> Options/CMM Interface Set-up/Button Assignments

Higher than 3.2 ==> Edit-Preferences-Machine Interface Setup

BUT , you may assign only one command for "cross hair button" either DONE or MOVE PNT

Instead of going through the other way [insert, Operatin, Move Pt] Shortkey is CTRL + M
        Saliha,
        Can you assign any commands to the F1 and/or F2 buttons on the jogbox? I am not aware of if this is possible or how to do it.
        Kevin

Comment

Hello. Actually Ive Been In The Edit/preference/ Machine Interface Set Up A Couple Of Times; And I Don't See Where I Could Access The Command To Change The Cross Hair Button Command. Because As It Stands The Cross Hair Should Already Be Programmed To Be Move Pt But It Does Nothing.

The Options I Get When Going To Above Are:

Controller-com Port, Type, Settings-baud.parity.data Bits.stop Bits

So I Really Dont Know

Comment

In your CMM interface window, there should be a tab marked DEA. It should be in the upper right hand corner of this window. "Button Assignments"
            Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by kmcmm View Post
              In your CMM interface window, there should be a tab marked DEA. It should be in the upper right hand corner of this window. "Button Assignments"
              THANKS, I FINALLY FOUND IT. ITS AMAZING HOW MANY TIMES YOU CAN LOOK AT SOMETHING AND NOT SEE IT.

MANY THANKS TO YOU.

YOU MUST BE A CMM GOD.

Comment

Originally posted by LASARD View Post
                THANKS, I FINALLY FOUND IT. ITS AMAZING HOW MANY TIMES YOU CAN LOOK AT SOMETHING AND NOT SEE IT.

MANY THANKS TO YOU.

YOU MUST BE A CMM GOD.
                Not me, you must be thinking of Matt or one of the other guru's.
                Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by kmcmm View Post
                  Saliha,
                  Can you assign any commands to the F1 and/or F2 buttons on the jogbox? I am not aware of if this is possible or how to do it.
                  Hello Kmcmm ; as far as I know , it is not possible
                  sigpic
                  Either seem as you are or be as you seem.M.J.Rumi

Comment