auto window not popping up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• auto window not popping up

I am trying to write a new program on 2019 R2 and all of a sudden when I go to do an auto cycle, cylinder, ect the window showing everything is not popping up.

I can not choose number of hits offsets or anything. I have not used in a week or two and not sure what happened. How can I get this back as I can not program without.

Thank you,

You try rebooting the PC?
    (In Memory of my Loving wife, "Ronda" who I lost March 7, 2016. I love you baby.)
    They say "Nobody's Perfect." I must be Nobody.

Comment

unfortunately yes multiple times. It shows the hit point but nothing else. and will not even let me close it out. I have to close it in the task manager. but when I open 2018 PC-DMIS it works.

Comment

Maybe go into Settings Editor and Click Reset User, if that works open the Settings Editor for 2018 save Backup in there and then load it into Settings Editor 2019, That way all your settings are saved. Put it on the Desktop so it's easy to find. or Reinstall.
        (In Memory of my Loving wife, "Ronda" who I lost March 7, 2016. I love you baby.)

Comment

ok sorry but not to good with all the DMIS stuff. Where is the settings editor

Comment

At the bottom right of the auto features window, you should see a >> icon. Click it to expand the advance options tab.

Comment

This is all i get

Untitled.png

Comment

Oh you're not seeing the auto feature window at all. This sounds familiar-- it's either hidden below the edit and graphics window or somehow got dragged offscreen. Click on auto circle, then click view and remove the edit and graphics window and see if the auto feature dialog is beneath it.

If it got dragged offscreen, try right clicking on your desktop and changing your screen resolution around a few times to see if it "pops" back inside your screen.

Other than that, you might have to nuke your settings like Kirbster says. The setting editor is in your Window's program list. Find it under PCdmis folder in the windows start menu.

Comment

You know what try minimizing PC-DMIS see if it's behind it first. If you don't see it then, go to Windows Start button, scroll down to to PC-DMIS 2019R2 click on the drop down arrow, You'll see ONLINE, OPERATOR, and Settings Editor, You Will Have TO CLOSE PC-DMIS out first. Then in the box you'll see Connect, click on that give it a few, a POP up will say MAchine Not Responded<<<< or something like that hit ok, Then after it populates, click on Reset User Click SAVE, Then hit Close or OK whatever at the bottom, Then open DMIS back up

Comment

i found it my moving my display around on my 3 screen.

NOW it is stuck at the top and i can not get to the top of the box to move it down to see anything.

THANKD FOR THE HELP. GETTING CLOSER

Comment

• KIRBSTER269
                      KIRBSTER269 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      tricky little booger

Try right clicking on the edit window and check or uncheck the docking option then open the auto feature dialog again. Or click the windows tab and change the view options there from cascade/tile to see if it helps. Maybe unselect some/all your icons to give some space.

After you have it fixed, you should look into creating a layout. It would had solve this issue (among many other visual issues) with a single click.

Comment