Global Performance SIlver LSPX1C Calibration stopping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Global Performance SIlver LSPX1C Calibration stopping

I am working on a different machine today. Wrote the program offline, saved program to desktop, put usrprobe file in directory. opened the program and loaded the first probe to head.. MEASURE, goes to qualsphere and right before it touches it, it goes straight up and i get an error.

CALIBRATION FAIL.jpg
    sigpicTAU ALPHA PI INDIANA DELTA CHAPTER
    "Due to the highly confidential nature of my job, I am not allowed to know what I am doing" - author unknown

What is the full error message?
    Global Advantage 12-15-10 PH10MQ SP600M V4.2MR3 CAD++

Comment

ahhh, exapnded window

ERROR HD, S%,TR_HD, 0x18000011 1394 network error: check your hardware configuration or replace hardware
      "Due to the highly confidential nature of my job, I am not allowed to know what I am doing" - author unknown

Comment

I have the same error. Did you get it resolved?

Comment

Can you open IE browser or any other browser and access 100.0.0.1? Does connection work?

Are you able to calibrate the probe which was calibrated not long ago?

What are calib parameters of the probe?
          Last edited by rbexplorer; 04-04-2021, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rbexplorer View Post
            Can you open IE browser or any other browser and access 100.0.0.1? Does connection work?

I will try today. i am getting the same error when actually measuring the part...

Comment

Originally posted by rbexplorer View Post

Was ab le to open the FDC interface. Two errors, but not the one posted above...Looks like the firmware is from 2017. It was last calibrated in 2019, so I wonder if there was an update that was missed.
              Probes calibrate just fine.

Comment

What version is the firmware on the controller? You should be able to see it in the FDC control panel.
                Systems Integrator
                Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Fuller View Post
                  What version is the firmware on the controller? You should be able to see it in the FDC control panel.
                  FDC Configuration-1.jpg

Comment

• Peter Fuller
                    Peter Fuller commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Okay, I don't know of any issues with that version of the FW. I've seen a similar behavior on 14.01 but not this version.
                    Might be a hardware issue in the controller.

We reset the UI and this has not happened yet..........."Reset User"....What sense does that make??

Comment

I've seen a corrupt gbarstate.dat file do crazy things.
                    Systems Integrator
                    Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence

Comment

Interesting. This was a clean install. however, it is a windows 7 machine with an older K2200 on it. You cant get drivers for it anymore. I've requested a new PC (newer) to be installed.

Comment