sending stats and using equate alignment2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sending stats and using equate alignment2

I'm coping this here so more will see it.
    pcdmis 2020 R2
    DataPage + 5.2 sp5

I have a program that checks 80 % of the program and then I have to move the fixture and setup again and use equate alignment and finish checking then send stats to data page.. the program runs fine and report look ok but in data page+ the points from the first alignment don't overlay the cad. I need to make run charts in Cad reports.
    any ideas on how to make this work? I cant use my cmm right now so i cant try new things its become a build area??

Related Topics

Collapse

• Randy P
    sending stats and using equate alignment
    by Randy P
    pcdmis 2020 R2
    DataPage + 5.2 sp5

I have a program that checks 80 % of the program and then I have to move the fixture and setup again...
    03-17-2021, 11:45 AM
  • dwade
    Multiple databases in one CMM program
    by dwade
    Can I have two DataPage files accessed in one program. I have a part program that we want to tolerance two ways. Lots of data in each setup. I want to...
    12-21-2010, 04:20 PM
  • AuRules
    Stats
    by AuRules
    I have ran Datapage before using MM4 software and had no problems. But since we purchased Datapage with the PCDMIS I started trying to use it today. Seems...
    04-02-2007, 09:36 AM
  • AuRules
    Stats
    by AuRules
    I have ran Datapage before using MM4 software and had no problems. But since we purchased Datapage with the PCDMIS I started trying to use it today. Seems...
    04-02-2007, 09:37 AM
  • Bulldog40
    PCDMIS 4.0 to Stats
    by Bulldog40
    Hello all,

I have an issue that has been driving me crazy for a couple of days. I wanted to see if anyone has any suggestions.
    11-08-2007, 06:16 PM
Working...
X