Blue Screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Screen

Yesterday I started my computer opened my PC-DMIS 2020 R2 software for our CMM. Everything was fine until I tried to open a measurement routine.
    I got the BLUE SCREEN and everything shut down. I have tried many things but it continues to crash every time I try to open a program.
    Does anybody have any help??

Maybe open up the computer blow out the dust. Most of the time, not all of the time but most of the time the blue screen is a safety shutoff for overheating, Don't know how old your computer is, but I have had seen the Thermal paste when taking off the CPU fan almost all gone. Before taking the fan off, get some thermal paste off Amazon, or Office Depot, or any kind of computer store, Open up your computer case also, make sure fans are kicking on. It's not how powerful a computer is. It is how well you clean and take care of it.
    (In Memory of my Loving wife, "Ronda" who I lost March 7, 2016. I love you baby.)
    They say "Nobody's Perfect." I must be Nobody.

Comment

Are you opening the program from the Most Recently Used list or by browsing with the open dialog or by doubleclicking the PRG file?

Also, what does the blue screen tell you?
      PC-DMIS CAD++ 2o19 R1 SP11

Comment