Hole diameter vs. hole position

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hole diameter vs. hole position

I have a part which has 6800 holes. 6200 of those holes are of the same diameter. I'm running 2018 R2. I have to break these holes up in quadrants on the model and multi pick approximately 450 holes per program for PCDMIS to process. I I have only one dimension line for the true position of all the holes in that program. That one line will include the diameter of every hole and the position as well as the x,y values. The problem is the number of holes for the position value reported is less than the number of holes for the diameter value reported. It list 450 measured in diameter but only 385 for the position value. I have never seen this problem when i only have say 20-30 holes of same diameter. Does anyone know what could be the problem? Thanks in advance for your help.
    Last edited by Shoal Bass; 03-08-2021, 03:38 PM.

I bet the maximum number of results have a hardcoded limit, just like the textual profile report.

You should report it as a bug, if anything.
    PC-DMIS CAD++ 2o19 R1 SP11

Comment

Thanks for response. I will get in touch with them and see what can be done.

Comment

Until something is done to get the bug out I have just split the amount of holes to be dimensioned in half and that seems to work. Thanks for help.

Comment