problem with parts of the program getting deleted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem with parts of the program getting deleted!

sometimes when i click in the program area to change a theoretical value or left click in there just to move my cursor it will glitch and delete random stuff around where my cursor is! i wouldnt think im the only one. anybody else having this issue?

Maybe somebody setup up a hot key for the Delete.

Capture.JPG
    (In Memory of my Loving wife, "Ronda" who I lost March 7, 2016. I love you baby.)
    They say "Nobody's Perfect." I must be Nobody.

Comment

its a glitch. I'm just using the mouse moving the cursor going through the program fixing things.

Comment

im using 2020r2. im updating it now to see if that fixes it.

Comment

I had this happen to me the other day, I clicked in the program and I had a random error due to it trying to make a digital PDF file and could not find a path to save it, so i had to clear it like 8 times and when it finally cleared it was like i was holding down the back space and it was just erasing a bunch of code, so i clicked a different part of the code trying to get it to stop, but it just started to delete that are of the code that i had clicked. not sure if this is the same issue but it would not stop doing this and i had to quite the program and reboot PC-DMIS for it to finally stop doing this, but your problem sounds a little more serious.

Comment