Vibration isolation? Floor or Isolation System.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vibration isolation? Floor or Isolation System.

We failed the vibration test for the floor where my CMM will be. B&S told us that it would still fail if we hired someone to tear out the floor and dig a pit and put in an Isolated Floor, and that we need to purchase a Vibration System. Has anyone dealt with this issue?
    sigpicSummer Time. Gotta Love it!

I did read the last Tread about Vibrations. Anything else to add?
    sigpicSummer Time. Gotta Love it!

Comment

I also have a Fabreeka Anti-Vibration system under my IMS Merlin 1100x2250x1000. My lab is located about 20 ft. from our pressroom & it works very well.

Early on we had 3 incidents with the bladders rupturing. Each time Fabreeka responded in decent time. They replumbed the whole system on the third call & I haven't had any problems since. (Circa 2000-2001)
      sigpic

It's Showtime!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• jenny
        rotating machine coordinates to cad
        by jenny
        Ok, first off, we have 3 cmms, each are setup to recall an alignment on our Cmm so all are setup the same to where corner is 0,0,0. We then do a rough...
        06-13-2011, 03:42 PM
      • MFCguy
        Isolation system
        by MFCguy
        Our building was set up with our quality lab right next to 3 of our blanking presses. It is vibrating the **** out of the floor. I finally got the go...
        05-15-2007, 11:45 AM
      • MFCguy
        CMM Fixturing
        by MFCguy
        I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions, praise or complaints about a certain type of modular fixturing system. We are going to be buying a new...
        01-02-2007, 11:24 AM
      • Ravenmaniac
        CMM Vibration
        by Ravenmaniac
        Good morning everyone. A non-PCDMIS question for a change. Our company is moving one of our CMM's onto the shop floor and building a nice little room...
        10-22-2010, 09:42 AM
      • here we go again
        coordinate system
        by here we go again
        I'm waiting on a phone call from Hexagon, but in the mean time can anyone help me. Z is ok, X, and y are traveling at an angle.
        04-09-2008, 09:14 AM
      Working...
      X