2020R2 Geometric Tolerance: Constructed Points from .HIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020R2 Geometric Tolerance: Constructed Points from .HIT

Does anyone else have issues with 2020R2 and Geometric Tolerance when utilizing constructed points from .HIT points? In a broader term, CAST points. The new formulation DOES NOT accept them.

2020R2_GeoTol_CastPoints.jpg

2020R2_GeoTol_CastPoints2.jpg

I would do the .HIT[1..NUMHITS] workaround, but there is no text wrap around when constructing the SET and I can't do it. Also to add, the .HITs aren't showing up.
    Last edited by bfire85; 02-19-2021, 02:50 PM.

Your measuring a segment of a circle? using the points from an auto circle?
    Ill try it tomorrow. I have a program similar, ill see what it does in 2021
    sigpicTAU ALPHA PI INDIANA DELTA CHAPTER
    "Due to the highly confidential nature of my job, I am not allowed to know what I am doing" - author unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Benedictj1 View Post
      Your measuring a segment of a circle? using the points from an auto circle?
      Ill try it tomorrow. I have a program similar, ill see what it does in 2021
      Yes, it's a radius. I pull the individual hits into their own points via constructed points.

Comment

Why not linear open scan?
        "Due to the highly confidential nature of my job, I am not allowed to know what I am doing" - author unknown

Comment

Use "To Points" works fine. I use linear open ,constructed feature, profile of a line works fine. If you dont mind me asking, why the difficult method?
          profile of a line from construced points.JPG

Comment

Originally posted by Benedictj1 View Post
            Use "To Points" works fine. I use linear open ,constructed feature, profile of a line works fine. If you dont mind me asking, why the difficult method?
            profile of a line from construced points.JPG
            Program was originally created before "to points" was added. Then engineering added pre-controls to the profile without updating the cad model, so it was easier to modify the radius and create constructed points.

Anywho, I recreated the radii and did the to points.

Comment