output file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• output file

Hello , I have issue trying to save my reports PDF file into a location of my choice. I click browse choose location and then when I click save it changes to a output file.I have not touched printer settings and it was working fine yesterday. I think it maybe a update that is causing issue Im not sure anyone experiencing the same issue.
    What i can say is if i change the file type from PDF to plain txt file then there is no issue.

I also thinking the update has messed around with the file destination permissions.

Ill be grateful for any help because trying to explain a plain text file report to my production manager is like trying to explain what i actually do at work to my mrs .If there is no green on the report my production manger is lost.

I do not quite understand what you are saying.

Comment

Did you install new printer ? try to change in the output window, in the printer setup, the pcdmis pdf creator, than try again to save pdf.

Comment

hi thanks for replying. I will give step by step account
        1.click save print icon
        2.in report output tab I have file output box ticked and output type set yo PDF
        3.click browse and choose location where want file to go ( i have tried different locations from desktop to memory stick but still not working)
        4.Give file name and click save and ok
        5.then when i click ok instead of saving the pdf file it now goes to a diffrent window called output file name.

Comment

4. give filename with ".pdf" at the end.

Comment

See this thread
            https://www.pcdmisforum.com/forum/pc...-report-to-pdf

Comment