QuickPath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QuickPath

I turn off all my auto quick path and auto wrist, but my offline program still adding the move point feature to feature.
    sometime it was adding move point deep down -Z, Cause tip crash. is there a way to turn completely off? or did i missing something?

Thank you in adv, All.

Do you accidentally have an "avoidance move" turned on?
    SF7107(PCD), SF454(PCD), 152614(Quindos), 9159(Quindos), 7107(Quindos), B&S Manual, M&M Gear Checker

Comment

No, I don't have it turn on.
      Attached Files

Comment

You have a MOVEPOINT just before the CYL1 where you tell the CMM to go to Z-0.6751. The length of that cylinder is only 0.275 so it sounds logical that it would crash. If you delete the minus sign and tell it to go to (-5.3207,1.6318,0.6751) you probably won't crash.

Friendly suggestions:
        1) You have a lot of movepoints that you could delete. Instead of using them at all, you could use your clearance plane command that you already defined.
        2) If you want to keep the movepoints, you could "clean them up". I'd recommend (-5.3,1.6,1) instead of (-5.3207,1.6318,0.6751)...less digits = easier to read (in my opinion). Because I program like this, if I see multiple digits on my movepoints or in other key areas, it is an indicator to me that something weird is happening in my program with an alignment that I would then need to address.
        Last edited by DAN_M; 02-03-2021, 12:35 PM.
        SF7107(PCD), SF454(PCD), 152614(Quindos), 9159(Quindos), 7107(Quindos), B&S Manual, M&M Gear Checker

Comment

Yes, those move points were auto add to the program even my quick path turn off.
          I have been deleted lot of move points. but really looking for how to avoid these problem.

I will follow your suggestion. Thank you so much.
          Last edited by Harry_Nguyen; 02-03-2021, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry_Nguyen View Post
            Yes, those move points were auto add to the program even my quick path turn off.
            I understand what you said in Post #5, than you for that explanation.

Did you try to change the "Z value" to 0.6751 (remove the minus sign) as previously suggested by me in Post#4?

(I am not sure if we have a language barrier or not so I am trying to type as correctly as possible incase you are using a translating application)
            Last edited by DAN_M; 02-03-2021, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Yes. Thank you DAN . I will start to deleted any auto add move points from now.
              Thank you again for your help. you are awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry_Nguyen View Post
                Yes. Thank you DAN . I will start to deleted any auto add move points from now.
                Thank you again for your help. you are awesome.
                Happy to help!

Comment