Scanning with rotary table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scanning with rotary table

I have a problem when scanning (circles, cylinders, etc.), in the 0 degree position of the rotary table it works perfectly, when rotating the table to another angle it apparently starts to measure but it also rotates the table and returns to 0 degrees, if I change to default measurement strategy it measures correctly without any problem.

Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

Global S Blue 12.15.10 HH-AS-T2.5 / HP-S-X1h |PC-DMIS CAD++|Quindos7 CAD; Leitz Reference Xi 15.9.7

What version ?
    What controller ?
    Can you post a screen shot ?
    Does it work with basic scans ?

Comment

• jleond
      jleond commented
      Editing a comment
      2019 R2, 2020 R1 &R2, all latest builds and SPs, controller DC800,. Works OK with basic normal scans, but not with defined scans.
      Last edited by jleond; 12-31-2020, 12:17 AM.

Open the settings editor and check what value SendHSSFullData is set to. The setting specifies which information is sent to the controller when scanning. 0 only sends X,Y,Z,I,J,K data. I believe in your case it should be set to 2 which tells PC-Dmis to send X,Y,Z,I,J,K,W (W is the rotary table angle).

Comment

Thanks Neil, I was on vacation, I hope to test the changes to the settings today and let you know if they work.
      Global S Blue 12.15.10 HH-AS-T2.5 / HP-S-X1h |PC-DMIS CAD++|Quindos7 CAD; Leitz Reference Xi 15.9.7

Comment

It worked perfectly with no issues at all, do you recommend to change these settings as suggested in the PC-DMIS Help Center as well?

Capture.JPG

Comment

• neil.challinor
          neil.challinor commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi jleond, yes, you should verify all of the above settings in the settings editor.

• jleond
          jleond commented
          Editing a comment
          thank you!