Custom window layouts and hot keys to new version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom window layouts and hot keys to new version

On my computer I use an X-Keys keypad for a lot of my commands in DMIS. Because of that, I have programmed my own custom hotkeys for certain functions. Is it possible to transfer those from one version of DMIS to another? I have the same question for my custom toolbar, can I transfer it between versions as well?

The way I've done it before is just redoing everything in the new version but it's time consuming.
    Remembering my beautiful wife Taz who's life was lost on 6-13-2020. I love you and I miss you.

Settings Editor, save your Backup from your previous version, and restore it on the next, saves all my settings, don't know about Hot keys, but it should.
    (In Memory of my Loving wife, "Ronda" who I lost March 7, 2016. I love you baby.)
    They say "Nobody's Perfect." I must be Nobody.

Comment

KIRBSTER269 I will give that a try. Slow week this week so I have time to futz around with things.
      Remembering my beautiful wife Taz who's life was lost on 6-13-2020. I love you and I miss you.

Comment

GREAT SCOTT THAT WORKED!!! It imported my hotkeys too!!! Thank you all great and powerful KIRBSTER269

Comment

• A-machine-insp
          A-machine-insp commented
          Editing a comment
          KIRBSTER269 I wouldn't say lazy per say. I live by the "Work smarter, not harder" philosophy.

• KIRBSTER269
          KIRBSTER269 commented
          Editing a comment
          Sure, ok, that's what lazy people call it. you know I'm busting your balls right?

• A-machine-insp
          A-machine-insp commented
          Editing a comment
          KIRBSTER269 I know. I expect it of you and it makes me laugh. Yes, I am lazy but "work smarter not harder" sounds more professional...