Pc-dmis r-1 sp 8 build 476___cad dissapeared / will not load

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pc-dmis r-1 sp 8 build 476___cad dissapeared / will not load

Opened program I run regulary. CAD was gone and when I try to load or replace the file nothing shows up no matter what I do. no surfaces present

CAD Disappearing.PNG
    sigpicTAU ALPHA PI INDIANA DELTA CHAPTER
    "Due to the highly confidential nature of my job, I am not allowed to know what I am doing" - author unknown

I'm not at work so its hard to say exactly where these are. Hit F1 and search for CAD Assemblies. There should be a box on the left side with a check box by the Cad description. Make sure that and any drop downs are checked. If those are checked then try Clip Planes. Be sure all 4 of those are disabled.

Comment

Make sure the .PRG and .CAD have exactly the same name. If the name of the program file is changed through File Explorer and the .CAD file isn't changed to match, PC-DMIS won't see the CAD file anymore.

Next go to Edit | Graphic Display Window | CAD Assembly and see if there is anything still there.
      PC-DMIS 2016.0 SP8

Jeff

Comment

Thanks will check today
        If it is a file name thing, should I always have "Save CAD as Reference" on?
        sigpicTAU ALPHA PI INDIANA DELTA CHAPTER
        "Due to the highly confidential nature of my job, I am not allowed to know what I am doing" - author unknown

Comment

Try this: Operations - Graphic Display Window - Graphic items - SHow CAD

Comment