MIN MAX not ouptut to Excel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIN MAX not ouptut to Excel

https://www.pcdmisforum.com/image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAPABAP///wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==​Hey guys, this should be an easy one for someone, I hope. I'm using 2015.1, I have a program that reports several profile of a surface dimensions using Xact. Using the Report Window Print Setup, I have it set to prompt for the pdf report and auto for Excel output. This all works fine except for one thing... I included the Min/Max on the profile dimensions and the Min/Max shows up on the pdf, but it does not show up on the Excel report I don't understand why this is happening and I can't figure out how to get the Min/Max to show up in Excel. The Excel report has literally every piece of info EXCEPT for the Min/Max.

TIA!
    excel- no minmax.jpg pdf- shows minmax.jpg

Do you have MIN/MAX turned on in the code (F10) or did you just click on the report window and turn it on inside there?
    153010 Global Advantage w/ LSPX1H_T Analog Probe
    7107 Global Classic TP20
    2019R1 SP1 CAD++

Comment

Originally posted by RIDER View Post
      Do you have MIN/MAX turned on in the code (F10) or did you just click on the report window and turn it on inside there?
      I used F10 to insert a FORMAT/ line of code before and after the profile dimensions to activate/deactivate the MIN/MAX reporting

Comment

• RIDER
        RIDER commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't have 2015 on this computer anymore. In the output configuration box, under the excel tab, data filter section, there's a Report Minimum/Maximum Value box that you can check.

Unfortunately, I don't seem to have that check box...
      Output Configuration.jpg

Comment

• RIDER
        RIDER commented
        Editing a comment
        You could use a couple of variables to pull the data from the feature control frame
        ASSIGN/V1=FCFPROF1.MAX
        ASSIGN/V2=FCFPROF1.MIN
        then put them in a generic feature to get it into excel.

So I ended up going into the Advanced tab of the dimensions and turning on the Report Textual Analysis. There are now some extra numbers in my pdf and Excel reports that I don't need or care about, but I was able to extract the data I need from here. It would be a bit cleaner if I could get the MIN/MAX to output correctly to Excel so I wouldn't have all the point info for the other points, but I can definitely manage with what I have now. Thanks for the help/suggestions RIDER

Comment