4.2 OOT .rtf dimensions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4.2 OOT .rtf dimensions

I installed 4.2 in my B&S Mistral and I am having trouble getting my "text only"report to show the out of tolerance dimensions in red.
    They show red in the edit window, but I can't find a setting to correct it.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks,
    Gary

I have the same problem. In the text only legacy report, all my dimensions are light blue. It's as if they are not marked. In the edit window, everything is marked. I checked the color settings in the report template editor and they were correct...out of tolerance should show as red.

Does anyone know how to fix this??

Comment

Can I get a screenshot or something? My stuff has red for OOT? What build of 4.2? TextOnly report template? Or Use Text Mode Dimension Reporting found within the TextOnly report template?
      sigpic

James Mannes

Comment

I fixed mine by re-copying and pasting the report template from 4.1 into the 4.2 file. Seems to work so far. I could not get the OOT to show red from the 4.2 file.
        Thanks,
        Gary

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• boximus
          Blue text in 4.2 Report
          by boximus
          Loaded 4.2 onto 2 of our machines last week, one works great, the other refuses to change the color of reports from blue. I went into the TEXTONLY ReportTemplate...
          06-18-2007, 11:24 AM
        • Lab_ratt
          Report Woes
          by Lab_ratt
          Got a problem I can't seem to fix - Runout shows on the report as a pale green, when printed you can't see it. How do I make the type color default to...
          12-30-2008, 11:04 AM
        • fixin2
          4.2 mr1 Reporting Problem
          by fixin2
          I just finished running a program that I've been working on and I have ten dimensions that are reporting out of tolerance on the report section of the...
          01-29-2009, 04:00 PM
        • boximus
          4.2 Report Colors
          by boximus
          Sorry to start another thread about this but I've yet to see if anyone has a complete solution to this issue.

When I migrate a program...
          08-15-2007, 01:05 PM
        • Peter DeGroot
          4.2 reporting question
          by Peter DeGroot
          B&S ONE / PH10T / TP20 running 4.2

I have a quick question about the true position graphic on my 4.2 reports. Heres the scoop. In the...
          07-19-2007, 10:54 AM
        Working...
        X