Invalid procedure call - v4.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invalid procedure call - v4.2

I'm getting an error message something along the lines of an Invalid procedure call from PCDLRN, which causes PC-DMIS to hang with an infinite error msgbox.

The error occurs in my code when PCDMIS finishes executing a external PCDMIS subroutine.

This same program however wont error if I create a break point before the subroutine and step through the code, but of course it then wont save the stats to Datapage.

For the time being I broken the program into two parts which means I have to execute them seperately now. What a pain, this program ran fine with the v4.2 RCs.

When I actually have more time maybe I can post the exact error message.
    Mr. Comment
    SCIROCCO-NT 13-20-10
    B3C-LC Controller (Leitz Protocol), SP600M, TP200
    PCDMIS CAD++ v4.3 MR1(Build: 12/11/08)
    sigpic

here we go with 4.2!!!!! Will be interesting to se what comes up in the next couple of weeks!!!!
    Last edited by AJHVW93; 05-15-2007, 03:15 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Can you give a little more info? What report template are you using? If you use 'default.rtp' does it still cause this issue? Putting a breakpoint causes the report not to be generated. Perhaps it is reporting related. This is just a blind guess at this point.

Comment

Thats probably a pretty good guess.

It's currently using the "TextOnly.rpt"

The machine is currently busy so sorry I cant break into it and try a bunch of stuff atm.

The subroutine however is suppose to execute some Dimensions and add them to the report.
        Mr. Comment
        SCIROCCO-NT 13-20-10
        B3C-LC Controller (Leitz Protocol), SP600M, TP200
        PCDMIS CAD++ v4.3 MR1(Build: 12/11/08)
        sigpic

Comment

Could you call tech support & send them your files (programs, probes, and any other external file the program needs)? This will allow Wilcox to investigate this issue. Thanks.

Comment