display circle scan profile on dimensional report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• display circle scan profile on dimensional report

After performing a circular scan, how do I display the profile of the scan on the dimensional report

Really don't understand your question. A graphical representation? The measured values?
    153010 Global Advantage w/ LSPX1H_T Analog Probe
    7107 Global Classic TP20
    2019R1 SP1 CAD++

Comment

how can I display the graphical analysis of a circular scan on the dimensional report?

Comment

I use the analysisview command. You can just type "analysisview" into the edit window then F9 it and select the scan you want to display and press the Show All Arrows button. From there you can adjust how you want it to look.

Comment

Several different ways. Turn GRAPH to ON. Change MULT to say 100 or whatever makes the arrows show up well on the screen. Then you can click snapshot. Or you can Insert / Report Command / Analysis. Or you can Insert / Report Command / Screen Capture.
          153010 Global Advantage w/ LSPX1H_T Analog Probe
          7107 Global Classic TP20
          2019R1 SP1 CAD++

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Curtis View Post
            how can I display the graphical analysis of a circular scan on the dimensional report?

In the Reporting Tab, you can turn ON graphical analysis. Otherwise, after the dimension go to Insert-Report Command-Analysis and the select the dimension to add to the report. The second option, you can change views and other items to make it more presentable.

Update: What they said above...I was late to the game.
            Last edited by bfire85; 11-02-2020, 08:04 AM. Reason: Others beat me to it.

Comment