Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failed to create docking Properties

Good afternoon all,

We have had this new error pop up on 4 different machines in the past week. It only says "Failed to Create Docking Properties". When this pops up you can click ok and get through the error. The machine appears to be fine, no error codes once it is gone. However, when you go to execute a program, it will immediately stop the program with a "Execution Canceled " text in the bottom left. All it takes to fix the issue is restarting the controller and homing out the machine. Nothing has been changed on any of our machines or programs. All of our licenses are up to date as well.

I was just curious if anyone on here had experienced this before putting in a ticket with Hex.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by HxSwartwood; 10-29-2020, 03:45 PM.

Just taking a guess you are also exiting pcdmis and restarting? Its an odd message. You could try deleting a couple user dat files to see if it helps.
    They are found in
    C:\Users\[userName]\AppData\Local\Hexagon\PC-DMIS\2019 R2

I would start with gbarstate.dat & reportingtoolbar.dat. If it still persists, I would remove the rest to see if the error clears.
    Deleting while pcdmis is not running.
    Last edited by SABarber; 10-30-2020, 10:10 AM.

Comment

• HxSwartwood
      HxSwartwood commented
      Editing a comment
      Perfect I will give this a try! Thanks!

If you're still having problems after trying SABarber 's suggestions.. The only other thing I could think of would be to close out of PC DMIS entirely, go into settings editor and try resetting user
    SF7107(PCD), SF454(PCD), 152614(Quindos), 9159(Quindos), 7107(Quindos), B&S Manual, M&M Gear Checker

Comment

• HxSwartwood
      HxSwartwood commented
      Editing a comment
      If all else fails I will give this a try! Thanks!