Lock indicates that NX In/Out is not available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lock indicates that NX In/Out is not available

I got this program from a customer and can not figure out how to turn this Error off Lock indicates that NX In-Out is not available.jpg
    Anyone have a solution?

PC-DMIS 2017 R2

Thanks

NX is a type of file that they must have imported into PC DMIS. It looks like yours doesn't support it. Mine doesn't either. Verify by going to File --> Import and see if NX is grayed out.

Comment

You must purchase the add-on from Hexagon in order to import that type file.
      153010 Global Advantage w/ LSPX1H_T Analog Probe
      7107 Global Classic TP20
      2019R1 SP1 CAD++

Comment

If you don't have the add-on to directly import NX files, they will have to re-opened in their native software and then a version of that file FOR the CMM must be saved in a format you have available to import (per your licensing).

I do this, myself. We make everything in solidworks..but I refuse to pay the extra money to use solidworks files directly with PCD..so I just open the file up in solidworks & save my own copy as a stp file and then use that for the CMM prg.
        SF7107(PCD), SF454(PCD), 152614(Quindos), 9159(Quindos), 7107(Quindos), B&S Manual, M&M Gear Checker

Comment

Unless you NEED the cad data, you might be able to just delete the *.CAD file that came with the *.PRG file and the error might go away (if that info for the model is stored in the *.CAD file)
          sigpic
          Originally posted by AndersI
          I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

The part came from NX as shown in the CAD Assembly info. Never thought to look there. I replaced the CAD with a STP file and error goes away.

Lock indicates that NX In-Out is not available Fixed.jpg

Thanks to all!!

Comment