Progrmming with infinity in pc-dmis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Progrmming with infinity in pc-dmis

I am having a difficult time connection PC-DMIS to INFINITY ( data collector). I like to know if i programing it in correctly in to PC-DMIS.

Thank you.
    Attached Files

If you figure this out, let me know. We switched to Infinity in April, nothing but issues since. Too many to list here...

Comment

It looks like you are missing the Path Information for the PC-DMIS Data Collector.
      Not sure how you are attempting to send your data out. what I know works is to point the Data Collector for PC-DMIS to the xtats11.tmp file. it should be located in "C:\ProgramData\Hexagon\PC-DMIS\2019 R1\XSTATs11.TMP". (Version of PC-DMIS you are are using will define the actual location)
      if you are using the PC-DMIS XML Data Collector, I have know idea.

I am not sure how to set up the database itself.
      Global Image 777 PC-DMIS 2012 MR2
      PH10MQ TP20 / TP200 / SP600
      Global S Chrome 9128 PC-DMIS 2019R2 Gear 2.7
      HH-AS8-T2.5 / HP-S-X1H

Comment

• ProbFlex
        ProbFlex commented
        Editing a comment
        Lackerson,
        I am trying to do it with DATAPAGA RT.
        i attached how i have it in the program. not sure if my coding for the DATAPAGE RT is correct in order to send it out.

i know its a lot to ask but, How do I point the Data Collector for PC-DMIS to the xtats11.tmp?

could you walk me thru this ?

see pictures below post

Lackerson,
      I am trying to do it with DATAPAGA RT.
      i attached how i have it in the program. not sure if my coding for the DATAPAGE RT is correct in order to send it out.

i know its a lot to ask but, How do I point the Data Collector for PC-DMIS to the xtats11.tmp?

could you walk me thru this ?
      Attached Files

Comment

infinity.JPG
        "C:\ProgramData\Hexagon\PC-DMIS\2020 R1\XSTATS11.TMP" goes into the file path for the data collector. It has to know where to look.

first image posting - lets hope it works.

Last edited by Lackerson; 10-24-2020, 01:30 PM. Reason: corrected path information for 2020 R1
        Global Image 777 PC-DMIS 2012 MR2
        PH10MQ TP20 / TP200 / SP600
        Global S Chrome 9128 PC-DMIS 2019R2 Gear 2.7
        HH-AS8-T2.5 / HP-S-X1H

Comment

• John Kugler
          John Kugler commented
          Editing a comment
          And make sure you have replaced Hexagon's dpupdate.exe with the Infinity version.