Remove Text from Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove Text from Report

How do I remove " RADIAL ( 4-A-1-POS) from the report. It shows up next to the runout call out in the report. I am using the GD&T dimensioning.

Attached Files
    Last edited by ProbFlex; 10-18-2020, 07:02 PM.

The text you are referring to is part of the label and is there to distinguish between axial and radial runout since both use the same symbol. I'm not sure if it can be removed - maybe by editing the label itself or the rules associated with it but that would not be easy.

Comment

• ProbFlex
      ProbFlex commented
      Editing a comment
      i would just like to remove " 4-A-1-POS" this text. i take a look at the eddit text contents again. thank you Sir.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Patrick Riordan
    Runout
    by Patrick Riordan
    I have a part that I am trying to report runout. Problem is that the cylinders are made up from circles and when I report the True Position on the circle...
    12-08-2009, 10:56 PM
  • Darrollh
    ExactMeasure or Legacy
    by Darrollh
    I am trying to report the groove depicted in the snippet perpendicular to datum D and with total runout. EM tells me this isn't possible because I didn't...
    06-11-2018, 01:51 PM
  • John Kingston
    Total Runout
    by John Kingston
    I have a part with /TR/.010/A/B/. -A- is the plane I am leveled to in Z and my Z origin. -B- is a diameter perp. to Z. -B- is also my X,Y origin. The...
    05-29-2007, 03:12 PM
  • VONDY
    RUNOUT vs CIRCULAR RUNOUT
    by VONDY
    In 3.5 We Had The Runout Dimension, But In 4.1 They Call It Circular Runout Dimension. I Have A Part That I Am More Or Less Checking The Face Runout...
    10-04-2006, 12:34 PM
  • JoBLOCK
    Runout
    by JoBLOCK
    Roughly speaking: runoutx2 = concentricity right?

Example. round part. I am chucking on the OD checking the runout of the ID
    03-30-2009, 02:55 PM
Working...
X