grayed out jump holes box in scans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grayed out jump holes box in scans

ok....anybody ever get grayed out jump holes box ...i had a model of a tool with some holes in it and for the life of me could not find out how to get it to turn on. i was able to scan it anyway...

its in the grid scan dialogue box under the path definition tab...

Comment

Maybe it's automatic now. I just created a grid scan on a CAD model with a big hole in the middle. The "jump holes" box was greyed out, but it still skipped the hole. It also could have to do with the way the CAD model was created.
      PC-DMIS 2016.0 SP8

Jeff

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• DeWain Hodge
        Patch scan
        by DeWain Hodge
        When doing a patch scan with a model and the surface has holes in it how do you adjust how close the scan gets to the holes before it skips over them...
        05-11-2010, 11:56 AM
      • Benedictj1
        Using "JUMP HOLES"
        by Benedictj1
        Using an Auto Feature Circle Scan around a diameter with drilled holes in it. Is it possible to jump holes? I see the option in the Path Definition tab,...
        03-23-2017, 12:53 PM
      • soupy1957
        CAD Hit Activation
        by soupy1957
        Ok, so I have this flat plate with holes in it......LOTS of holes....

I've gotten the alignment right, (Z+ Vector)

I've...
        07-27-2007, 05:17 PM
      • jkb_mcg
        selecting multiple holes
        by jkb_mcg
        Does anyone drag a box around multiple holes when doing an auto circle? So that you can select more that one hole at a time? I'm trying to do this and...
        06-17-2008, 10:07 AM
      • Big Jeffers
        Multipa holes measure
        by Big Jeffers
        I have a flat plate with approx 100 holes in,the holes are 20mm/20mm pitch and i need 1 of the corner ones to be datum.Is there an easy way to measure...
        06-10-2010, 07:46 PM
      Working...
      X