using 3 images in one report page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• using 3 images in one report page

Is it possible to display Cad x, y and z in one page on (report page?) so using 3 images in one page
    Last edited by Evren; 10-09-2020, 06:11 AM.

You can do it in the graphic display window or a graphical analysis by selecting the view setup. To get it on a report, you'd probably need to create a custom report. Link to the help page :https://docs.hexagonmi.com/pcdmis/20...creen_View.htm
    Neil Challinor
    PC-DMIS Product Owner

T: +44 870 446 2667 (Hexagon UK office)
    E: [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by neil.challinor View Post
      You can do it in the graphic display window or a graphical analysis by selecting the view setup. To get it on a report, you'd probably need to create a custom report. Link to the help page :https://docs.hexagonmi.com/pcdmis/20...creen_View.htm
      There is special reporting from measurements but I don't know how to make images. help please
      I want to get an image on the report page. Must have done this report before
      Last edited by Evren; 10-09-2020, 07:31 AM.

Comment

• neil.challinor
        neil.challinor commented
        Editing a comment
        Have you looked at the "working with viewsets" section on the help page I linked to? That might give you what you're after.

Yes, I looked. I want to see this on the report page

Comment

If you have a fairly recent version, set up your graphics display window so that it shows the three views you want and then go to INSERT>REPORT COMMAND>SNAPSHOT. This works for me in 2020 R1 but I'm not sure which version we added snapshot - possibly 2019?
        three_views.png
        Neil Challinor
        PC-DMIS Product Owner

T: +44 870 446 2667 (Hexagon UK office)
        E: [email protected]

Comment

• Evren
          Evren commented
          Editing a comment
          yes this is what I want. well? Will the measurements be seen?