Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error

Hey, does anyone know what this error is? CMM will home without error but right after homing I get this error.

Thanks,
    Attached Files

This means that a machine parameter exceeds the controller max limit. Typical culprits are manretract and acceleration/speed values but no limited to those.

Systems Integrator
    Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence

Comment

I don't have a program open when I get this error. as soon as I open PC DMIS this error comes up. I can Home the machine and manually move the machine but I can't open a program with the error showing.

Comment

• neil.challinor
        neil.challinor commented
        Editing a comment
        You would need to check the parameters in the settings editor. There should be a PCDPARAMS.txt file on the CMM PC that contains all of the information. In the UK, our service engineers put this in C:\autotune but it's location may differ depending on what region you are in and the local Hexagon service teams' preference. If you can't find the file, there may be a USB stick located inside the controller containing the information. Failing that, you would need to contact your local Hexagon support.

• Peter Fuller
        Peter Fuller commented
        Editing a comment
        Niel is correct, if this is happening then it's likely that an acceleration, max speed, or manretract is out of the limits. These are read from settings editor on start.