Difficulty understanding actual and theoretical values for newalignment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difficulty understanding actual and theoretical values for newalignment

Hi..I am new to PCDMIS...I did manual alignment of a part using 3 planes and also a DCC alignment too with 3 planes.I have to check the part for circle position and dimensions with respect to datum.I am getting different results for circle position when I check the same part next time.Circle dimensions are measured same..why this happens.
    Can any of you guys help me

Dont know if this is the problem but, use the DCC alignment planes as your ref not the manual alignment planes.

Comment

You need to post the code as there can be many reasons .

Comment

Post some code. Sounds like an alignment issue.
        Jesse Krook

Comment

Alignment.

B&S CHAMELEON/PCDMIS CAD++ V2011

There are no bugs, only "UNDOCUMENTED ENHANCEMENTS!"

sigpic

Comment

Alignment. Post relevant code.

B&S CHAMELEON/PCDMIS CAD++ V2011

There are no bugs, only "UNDOCUMENTED ENHANCEMENTS!"

sigpic

Comment

It has to be your alignment.

If you're measuring a part that has 3 planes with an ABC datum structure, it is advisable to use the PRIMARY-SECONDAY-TERTIARY construction method. This will correlate the closest with results you would see on a surface plate.

Once you post your code, we'll be able to dig into your specific issue. Until then all we can do is guess.
              SF7107(PCD), SF454(PCD), 152614(Quindos), 9159(Quindos), 7107(Quindos), B&S Manual, M&M Gear Checker

Comment