Lighting/color tab flickers 2019 R1 SP10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lighting/color tab flickers 2019 R1 SP10

I have had this issue in several versions, maybe since 2015.
    I click the "cut plane" icon on the toolbar and the lighting and color dialog shows up, with the cut plane tab selected.
    Half a second later, the dialog automagically switches to another tab without me doing anything.
    When this happens, I must select the "Camera" or Laser" tab in order to be able to activate my cut plane.

Anyone else seen this before?

https://youtu.be/DuLUP5ALsVU
    PC-DMIS CAD++ 2o19 R1 SP11

I tested with PC-DMIS 2019 R2 (Build #375) but was unable to duplicate the problem. I don't have your exact program. It appears you are in Program Mode so I did the same. I used the HexBlock model for my CAD.

Maybe if you could provide files, then I could duplicate the problem: PRG, CAD, PRB, and maybe even the Settings Editor options.

Comment

• vpt.se
      vpt.se commented
      Editing a comment
      This happens regardless of CAD/probe/program which makes me think there is something going on graphics-wise (running two displays). Have a similar setup on another machine that doesn't have these issues (with older Quadro card and older drivers).

vpt.se, this sounds very familiar. Have you tried to reset user within the settings editor?

Comment

• vpt.se
      vpt.se commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope - it means too much work for me (custom toolbars, scripts etc.) and I am lazy...