Datum Shift in 2020 R2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Datum Shift in 2020 R2

I just updated my PC DMIS to 2020 R2. I see that one of the changes that was made in the transition to "Geometric Tolerance" from "Xactmeasure" was the removal of the datum shift information from the report. While I do understand that information isn't really necessary to report, I do find it helpful for troubleshooting during the programming process. Is there any way for me to see this info when I'm programming?

Hi akoiro , there is not currently any way to access the datum shift information but we will consider making it available again in some form if there are enough requests. I recommend logging it on the "suggest features" page (https://hexagonmi.userecho.com/). That way other users can vote for your suggestion and if it gains enough support it will be implemented in a future release.
    Neil Challinor
    PC-DMIS Product Owner

T: +44 870 446 2667 (Hexagon UK office)
    E: [email protected]

Comment

Direct link to the post @ the Idea Center:
      https://hexagonmi.userecho.com/commu...hift-reporting

Get in there and vote for it.
      PC-DMIS CAD++ 2o19 R1 SP11

Comment

Thanks for the replies, I will do that!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• ktanner
          Datum Shift
          by ktanner
          I am trying to better understand how DMIS performs datum shift when checking features.

1. Primary datum is a plane
          2. Secondary...
          08-10-2009, 02:57 PM
        • cmm-measurer
          Datum Shift
          by cmm-measurer
          I received a report from a vendor where they are showing everything on a part 100% in tolerance. I have checked the part myself and show quite...
          12-09-2010, 09:57 AM
        • kinko
          Datum Shift without Material Condition
          by kinko
          I'm stuck on a datum shift question. I understand the datum shift when you have MMC or LMC, but I'm puzzled by how you can have a datum shift when you...
          08-01-2017, 10:58 AM
        • Sammus72461
          Simulated datum shift
          by Sammus72461
          The EIC of the newest project here wants to include "A possible simulated datum shift" within an inspection program. (Basically, we are allowed...
          08-08-2019, 05:12 PM
        • BravePCDMIS
          Datum Shifts?
          by BravePCDMIS
          Does anyone have a problem with Datum Shifts in PCDMIS 2013 MR1? Sometimes there will be shifts/rotations in the profiles then sometimes not. The program...
          02-21-2015, 10:07 AM
        Working...
        X