Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• neil.challinor
    commented on 's reply
    From our initial investigations, it looks like it is a problem when doing graphical analysis of legacy dimensions. We are still investigating and will let you now when we have found the route cause and implemented a fix.

• Benedictj1
    replied
    There is a troublesome addition to this issue. I scanned a plane. used legacy parallelism got .0005". looked at flatness and saw .0005". I turned on graphical and saw that there were some hits that should have been filtered but did not. I checked the part on a surface plate and the parallelism is .0002". I compared the indicator movement to the graphical and realized it was not fixed yet. i changed the registry setting and the arrows were pointing in the correct direction. but now the flatness value immediately changed to .0000". I decided to re-dimension the parallelism with the new GD&T and parallelism was .0002"....????
    I think I saw the dimension reported incorrectly when using legacy Parallelism and the lollipop graphical...

Leave a comment:

• neil.challinor
    replied
    There was not enough time to put a fix into the released version so we are targeting it for SP1

Leave a comment:

• Benedictj1
    started a topic 2020 R2 Release_Follow up on Graphical Reporting

2020 R2 Release_Follow up on Graphical Reporting

Did the Incorrect direction of the deviation lines get fixed? Using different styles of deviation arrows produced opposite directions when CAD Graphical is turned on.

FORM GRAPHICAL-6.PNG