4.2 Print to file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4.2 Print to file

I need to keep my insp reports on my hard drive but when I try to save PCDMIS tells me it is "unable to load pdf drivers, is cdintf.dll installed correctly?"

Well my guess is that it isn't or it would work, but it was on previous versions. Any ideas? I have tried copying the old file from 4.1 but it still wont have it.

TIA
    Snaggy
    If I have offended anyone with this post, I'd like to take this opportunity to say BOLLOCKS
    Dry your eyes Princess and man up.

Originally posted by Snaggy View Post
    I need to keep my insp reports on my hard drive but when I try to save PCDMIS tells me it is "unable to load pdf drivers, is cdintf.dll installed correctly?"

Well my guess is that it isn't or it would work, but it was on previous versions. Any ideas? I have tried copying the old file from 4.1 but it still wont have it.

TIA
    Snaggy
    Try installing CUTE PDF and use that instead of the Pcdmis PDF 'printer'. This will give you a PDF printer that is 100% independant of Pcdmis and thus out of the bug-loop.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by AndersI
    I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

Thanks Matt, I will give it a go
      If I have offended anyone with this post, I'd like to take this opportunity to say BOLLOCKS
      Dry your eyes Princess and man up.

Comment