• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KIRBSTER269
    commented on 's reply
    Glad to Help

• KennethNganga
    commented on 's reply
    Cleaned the scales along with the ways and that fixed the issue. Thank you.

• KennethNganga
    commented on 's reply
    Haha nice visual.
    I cleaned the scales along with the ways and that fixed the issue. A clean CMM is a happy CMM.

• LaserJay
    replied
    [QUOTE=KIRBSTER269;n475784]Dirty scale?

+1 probably dirty scale. Be really careful cleaning the scales. If you scratch them they might need to be replaced(Its very expensive), make sure to use a lint free cloth.

Leave a comment:

• KIRBSTER269
    replied
    Dirty scale?

10213894-dirty-weight-scale.jpg
    Last edited by KIRBSTER269; 08-18-2020, 02:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• KennethNganga
    started a topic Z Travel limits changing

Z Travel limits changing

Hello,

I'm currently running a B&S Status 09.12.08 with PC-DMIS 2018 R1
    When I initially start my machine in the mornings I don't have full travel of my Z axis, about 3 inches short. I shut it down and start it back up and that usually fixes the issue. I am wondering what could be the root cause?

Thank you.