Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probe description

hello everyone,
    I am trying to make a new probe , so my question is , I know there a way to put some (astrics) on the probe discription for all the tools that i always use most of the time, can some please explain where or how can
    I go about doing this , I hope this made some kind off sence

If you right click on an item in the probe dialog you should see the following. Is this what you are looking for? Without knowing the version of pcdmis it may be different.

Untitled.jpg

Comment

Thank very much that was what I was looking for.

Comment

Those asterisks only mean the tip is unqualified. If you double click a tip, at the bottom there's an option for a nickname - you can change it there (but you won't be able to see your tip angles in the title anymore). Be careful though, if you use the same probe file on multiple machines you need to have each one nicknamed the same.

NickName.png

asterisks.png
        Last edited by RandomJerk; 08-16-2020, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RandomJerk View Post
          Those asterisks only mean the tip is unqualified. If you double click a tip, at the bottom there's an option for a nickname - you can change it there (but you won't be able to see your tip angles in the title anymore). Be careful though, if you use the same probe file on multiple machines you need to have each one nicknamed the same.

NickName.png

asterisks.png
          Yeah the asterisk mean those tips are not calibrated

Comment

widgetinstance 190 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X