• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gage R&R

hallo to all,
    first i'm sorry for my english...
    my questions are:

what' s the meaning of Gage R&R in case of automated test equipment?
    particulary the reproducibility ? there is no appraiser variation ...

is there an american ,or much better , an international norm/rule/standard that' s define a metod to conduct the studies?

can somebody help me ?I must complete this work friday but in this very moment i ' m still don't know what i have to do.

thank's to all.

alfio

Welcome to the board Alfio!

This has been discussed and cussed about several times on several different forums.

In my opinion, GR&R's on a CMM is ony valid when using fixtures to locate your parts and then you will need to run the standard 10 parts, 2-3 operators, 2-3 times.

If your CMM measures the datum features, realistically you only need to check for the repeatability. I have an XL spreadsheet that will do the math for you if you're interested.

PM me with your email address and I'll send it to you.

Duane
    Xcel & MicroVal Pfx & Global 37mr4 thru 2012mr1sp3
    Contura Calypso 5.4

Lord, keep Your arm around my shoulder and Your hand over my mouth. Amen.

Comment