Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCR200 deactivation

Hi there,

Is it possible to deactivate / reactivate my SCR200 changer in the program (with a line of code), without using the PI200?

Thanks

No, but why de-activate? Maybe there is another way to solve the problem. What exactly is the problem you are trying to solve?

Comment

The only reason I could see for that is part way through the program you want to change the module manually instead of with the probe changer. If that's the case, I would just un-assign the probe from the rack before running the program. If that's too much work, then create a second probe file with the exact same build and don't assign it to the probe rack.
      PC-DMIS 2016.0 SP8

Jeff

Comment

I have an old SCR200 changer that don't work anymore, and I would have liked to try to made a subroutine (for fun and for the challenge) instead of changing it.

Thanks for the answer!

Comment

I would concur with Don.
          Deactivate? Ok. But you'd probably need to delve deeper into the Renishaw PI 200 interface more than Hexagon/Renishaw will explain to you in that halloween colored box.
          Im_Bad.jpg

(the 'T' shape SCR200 probe rack just stands there with it's arms out....not really a very complex electro-mechanical device)
          scr200.jpg
          My 2ยข is you have a problem in the PI 200, NOT in the SCR200.

Comment