red arrows, turn off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• red arrows, turn off

can someone tell what fuction to use to turn off the little red arrows .
    this happens when I am touching the part to sellect a plane or anything else .

Those are manual hits. If you don’t want the hits select operation, erase hit. That takes the manual hits away.
    Darroll
    2018R2

Comment

thank you

so how do I turn on and off my (x,y,z) symbol.
      just started using pc-dmis

Comment

I’m not sure of a way to do that but trust me, you want that there.
        Darroll
        2018R2

Comment

is there a way to measure a certain feature from a model by just touching the origin and then cliking on the center of a circle just to see what size it is on the X and Y location.or just seeing how big the circle is, hope i didnt confuse anyone.
          dont know pc dmiss has that?

thank you for the quick reply

Comment

You need a minimum of 2 alignments to begin measuring.
            Darroll
            2018R2

Comment

• Douglas
              Douglas commented
              Editing a comment
              I want to debate this but think I'd be getting a bit picky with definitions to do so lol

to just get nominals from a model put the final alignment on it while offline, then click features with the relevant autofeature window open, pcdmis will populate that window with CAD data as the nominal.

You are going to need the proper alignment and datum on it to get proper nominals, but if that is all you want you can forget the pre-alignment if you don't intend to execute the program on a part

Comment

• Darrollh
              Darrollh commented
              Editing a comment
              The guy has little to no experience. That’s why I told him to have at least 2 alignments.

• Douglas
              Douglas commented
              Editing a comment
              just mean that repeatability of a fixture 'can' replace a manual alignment or pre-alignment