Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axis movements

Hi all,

this started happening out of nowhere. When i run autocalibration, when my tips go back to the tree to unload they move on all 3 axes at the same time, and this causes it to crash on the sphere. i tried changing the clearance distances and adding move points, but it still does the same thing. Changes to A0B0 after calibrating all angles at the position it finishes (which is very close to the sphere) and goes straight to unload hitting the sphere on the way. I want to make it move on the Z axis first and then X and Y. is there any way i can change which axis to move first?

Try F10 clear point. See if that works for you.
    It will stick if you throw it hard enough.

Comment

Originally posted by ogcharliebrown View Post
      Oh thank you! i had never used this before, i see the Move Sequence. thank you so much

Comment

will this change it for all my programs or just the autocal?

Comment

• ogcharliebrown
          ogcharliebrown commented
          Editing a comment
          I think this runs before the program to get to the part. only a guess from what i'm seeing.

What I did with my cal sphere is move it behind the mount point(also moved mount point a little) for a tool change. This worked good for my situation.
        It will stick if you throw it hard enough.

Comment

What I did with my cal sphere is move it behind the mount point(also moved mount point a little) for a tool change. This worked good for my situation.
          I have too many fixtures on the plate so i can't really move my sphere anywhere. I will see what the clear point does before i try anything else. thank you

Comment

this worked for me. Thank you

Comment