graphical output "out of tolerance features"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• graphical output "out of tolerance features"

How do I set the graphical output to only display out of tolerance features on the model? ie. Part has 300 points taken & customer only wishes to see the 15 points that exceed tolerance limits.

When you dimension your features, you have the option in the window to select "Graphical" On, or Off.

Select only the features that you desire to be on.

Hope this is what you are looking for.

Blessings,
    ZydecoPete
    sigpic

Comment

Ya can't do it, except by hand, as far as I know. There is NO automatic O-O-T ONLY command in Pcdmis, EXCEPT when printing reports.
      sigpic
      Originally posted by AndersI
      I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

There is a script on the wilcox site show OT labels
        sigpic
        if you had soap on a rope it would be tied to yer ankle

Comment

Originally posted by T Miller View Post
          There is a script on the wilcox site show OT labels
          Oh sure, make me look like an idiot, Mr Miller!

I have never even looked at any of those scripts, so I can't tell anyone what is even there.

Hey, I brought in the pictures from Prom. As soon as I can get them downsized (5 & 6 meg cameras) I'll get them posted.
          sigpic
          I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

Not what I intended to do.. You should of came in early and downloaded them they would be posted by now...lol
            sigpic
            if you had soap on a rope it would be tied to yer ankle

Comment

You should of came in early and downloaded them they would be posted by now...lol
              He was too busy emailing me a copy of 4.2...

By the way, Thanks Matt!
              sigpic
              Xcel 15-20-10 - PFXcel 7-6-5 - Merlin 11-11-7 - Romer Absolute 7525SI
              PCDMIS 2012
              Windows Office XP

Comment

Not what I intended to do.. You should of came in early and downloaded them they would be posted by now...lol
                Heck, I am lucky to be awake today, let alone come in early. I was up for over 24 hours Saturday (woke up earlier than normal, then watched the replay of the ballgame, then was up WAY past my bed time. Then on Sunday, it was confirmation for my other kid, so no sleeping in that day, then out to the inlaws for tree removal. Hey, If I don't post for a stretch of time, can someone give me a PM? I get the email notifications and my 'you got mail' sounds is a LOUD gun shot/rick-o-shay that should wake me back up!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rangerboat72 View Post
                  He was too busy emailing me a copy of 4.2...

By the way, Thanks Matt!
                  Hey, I'm quoting myself here. Actually he didn't have 4.2... I just saw an email in my mailbox from Matt with 4.2 as the subject and assumed it was there. Thanks for the effort anyways Matt...

Does anyone know where I can get 4.2 from?
                  sigpic
                  PCDMIS 2012
                  Windows Office XP

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew D. Hoedeman View Post
                    Hey, If I don't post for a stretch of time, can someone give me a PM? I get the email notifications and my 'you got mail' sounds is a LOUD gun shot/rick-o-shay that should wake me back up!
                    I'll have to keep that in mind. I've swapped my 'you got mail' sound around quite a bit. I believe it's some type of bell with a "ching" to it. Some of those get real annoying when you start receiving a ton of emails..
                    sigpic
                    PCDMIS 2012
                    Windows Office XP

Comment

Originally posted by rangerboat72 View Post
                      I'll have to keep that in mind. I've swapped my 'you got mail' sound around quite a bit. I believe it's some type of bell with a "ching" to it. Some of those get real annoying when you start receiving a ton of emails..
                      Mine is "Ni" . (Bet you are all surprised at that!)
                      When in doubt, post code. A second set of eyes might see something you missed.
                      sigpic

Comment

Mine's actually a cash register - It's ka' ching' . . .

I've had my speakers turned off so long I forgot what it was...
                        sigpic
                        PCDMIS 2012
                        Windows Office XP

Comment

I quite often use that Bas. file - very nice it is too
                          Recently jumped from 3.5 Mr 2 CAD
                          to 2012 CAD++

Comment

This is my favorite sound file for new email but I change it every once in a while because it annoys so many people...

Make sure you turn your volume way up...
                            Last edited by rangerboat72; 08-23-2007, 05:04 PM.
                            sigpic
                            PCDMIS 2012
                            Windows Office XP

Comment

So has anyone tried my email sound for their "you've got new email" sound? Mr. Henger really likes it...
                              sigpic
                              PCDMIS 2012
                              Windows Office XP

Comment