Can't get the analysisview to orient the right way in report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't get the analysisview to orient the right way in report

in my report the analysisview is showing like it is in z- view and i need it to show in the z+ view. how can I get it to stay that way? I have tried rotating it but it always goes back to the way in the picture. confusing.
    Attached Files

After you open the analysis view and rotate to how you want it, do you go back to the menu bar and hit "create analysis view" before exiting?

Comment

that got it. thanks for your help.

Comment

Perhaps someone will tell you how to make the graphical report on the measurement of profiles or roundness updated independently ? Until now, every time I have to delete a line from the program’s display code (otherwise it gives the previous graphical analysis), return to the analysis window and save it in the report.

Comment

• Douglas
          Douglas commented
          Editing a comment
          you just need to do what SingularitY says above, without that command the analysis view will not update on the next part, do that and it will update

• Obelix
          Obelix commented
          Editing a comment
          Under Options, did you select "Save Graphics Image to Report" or "Create/Save Analysis View Command"
          First one would save that image to all future measurements, second one will create new analysis for every measurement.