Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excel form report

Afternoon all.

I'm having a few issues with the excel form report that was introduced in 2019

Ive come to realise conditional formatting is a no go on the current excel form report so i have gone around this by doing if statements.

One issue i cannot get passed though is the fact that profiles (that are reported in form and location) are reporting max values only in the spreadsheet although i have selected outtol to be selected only. Anyone else have this issue?

Thanks

Anyone have any ideas. Quite possibly a bug within the program.?

Top image being the profile in the report and below a snip from the outputted excel form report.

Capture1.PNG

Comment

change lower limit from 1 to -1

Comment

Unable to do this as you are changing the tolerance band. +1 / -1 is not the same as upper +1.00 / lower +1.00

I've just changed the profiles to xact measure and it works fine. It looks like this is bug in the software with legacy dimensions. (pcdmis2020)

Comment

Good Morning All,

Newbie here so it is my first post here

I have an issue with Excel Form Report and i have no idea what to do.
          I have a program written in 2018 R2 that have ~2000 dimensions reported.
          Then in 2019 Hexagon added Excel form report which is very handy for us.
          My management asked me to do 2 separate Excel reports and report some dimensions on one report(KPC, PTC, etc) and others on second report.
          So i made 2 Excel report commands on the and and in Data Tab i picked right dimensions for each report.
          Problem is every time i run program each report some random dimensions being added to each report that i don't need(software tick them in data tab on its own)

Is there any way to "lock" each report command or anyone have rough idea what can cause it?

Thanks.

Comment