Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of a hole LEAST SQR MIN_SEP MAX_INSC MAX_CIRCSC FIXED_RAD reporting at once

Hello to everyone,
    I have a request, I would be very happy if you help me ...
    When I measure one hole, the command "Assignments" means that
    • LEAST_SQR
    • MIN_SEP
    • MAX_INSC
    • MAX_CIRCSC
    • FIXED_RAD
    I want him to report these to me at once.
    Can you help me?

This is what I would do:

1) Open autocircle, click where I want my points OR fill in correct nominal XYZIJK values, MAKE SURE YOU CHECK "TO POINTS" BOX, click "Create" and close. Now you'll have your points and a constructed circle. I made a circle with 7 hits facing a Y- direction.
    pic group3.PNG

2) Copy the created circle and paste it 4 more times into your edit window.You will now have FIVE constructed circles with the same name. Immediately change the names of the new circles so each circle has a unique name.

3) Click into your Edit Window on the first measured circle. Hit F9 and in the drop-down select the type of circle you want. Repeat this step for your four remaining circles.

pic group.PNG

4) Report each circle how you usually would.

When you're done, your Edit Window should look something like this:

pic group2.PNG
    Last edited by DAN_M; 03-16-2020, 09:00 AM.
    SF7107(PCD), SF454(PCD), 152614(Quindos), 9159(Quindos), 7107(Quindos), B&S Manual, M&M Gear Checker

Comment

• Ahmet Konur
      Ahmet Konur commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you soooooooooooooooo much "DAN_M"
      I will do it as soon as possible.

• DAN_M
      DAN_M commented
      Editing a comment
      You're welcome. Goodluck!

You can also measure the circle as you want (LS for example)
    Then create a feature set with CIRC1.HIT[1..CIRC1.NUMHITS], and then construct each kind of circle, like DAN_M said.
    If the number of hits is large, this method gives a shorter prog...

Comment

• Ahmet Konur
      Ahmet Konur commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, I understood very well.
      Mr JEFMAN (SUPERMAN) <3

depending on how many hits you use and the size of the hole your probablly wasting your time. With 7 hits whats the probability that you are find the largest or smallest area ? Unless you really scan it or take a ton of points your numbers are all going to look very similar. Scanning would be the only way to go if you truly want these as close to realistic #'s as possible.
    Last edited by Schlag; 03-17-2020, 09:05 AM.

Comment

• Douglas
      Douglas commented
      Editing a comment
      for example 7 hits will find a minimum of 79% of 6 lobe out of roundness, just from the hits not the best fit feature if that helps...

edit oops found that calculation I botched it by memory... 7 hits will find a minimum of 79% of 3 point lobing(6 points 2 on each lobe), as if parts were held in a 3 jaw chuck.
      Last edited by Douglas; 03-16-2020, 04:13 PM.

Measure a linear open or closed scan (in the corresponding working plane) taking as many hits as you feel comfortable with (the more hits the better results), construct your circles using your different algorithms for your results. I have found for tight tolerance diameters that the construction from measured points gives me better results than the auto circle does. One thing to note is that the least square algorithm is the only method that has been validated by NIST.
    Xcel & MicroVal Pfx & Global 37mr4 thru 2012mr1sp3
    Contura Calypso 5.4

Lord, keep Your arm around my shoulder and Your hand over my mouth. Amen.

Comment