Graphic Analysis/Form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphic Analysis/Form

I've searched the forum for this but haven't found anything. Forgive me if this has been posted before.

I am still fairly new to PC-DMIS and I'm trying to get the form and graphical analysis of ID's and OD's. We have cylindrical parts with thin walls that tend to be out of round and I would like to know exactly where they are heavy or light on the walls. I've messed around with all kinds of settings but I still can't get what I need. I can get the min/max diameters but that's about it.

I would like to see visual indication of the high low spots so I can share with my machinists.
    Any information on this would be greatly appreciated.

dimension the ROUNDNESS of the circle, and TURN ON the graphics analysis, then give it a multiplier so you can see the arrows that it will make on the graphics screen.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by AndersI
    I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

Insert / Report Command / Analysis View - Select your roundness dimension. This will put an image of your deviations into the report, in the box that appears you can set a multiplier and set it to show the min / max values before creating the Analysis view in the program.
      Last edited by Liambo734; 03-11-2020, 03:09 PM.
      3.7mr3CAD++ / 2011mr1CAD++/2012mr1CAD++/QUINDOS7

Comment

If i can borrow this thread for a second for a similiar topic.
        We also deal with a lot of ID/OD where we evaluate roundess. I also very much like the analysis view but it takes up too much space on the report (esp. if you're using it for about 20-30 holes).
        So can i with some IF.FCFROUNDESS1 == "OOT" show analysis view, else dont show it?
        Anyone has any smart command for this?

Comment

ASSIGN/V1=ROUND1.M.OOT
          IF/V1>0.000
          Analysis View Here
          END/IF

Something like this, not real code....or use a custom report, the analysis views can then be set up any size you want them to be.
          Last edited by Liambo734; 03-12-2020, 04:21 AM.
          3.7mr3CAD++ / 2011mr1CAD++/2012mr1CAD++/QUINDOS7

Comment

• pcdmisstudent
            pcdmisstudent commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks.
            "ASSIGN/V1=ROUND1.M.OOT"
            - If i understand this correctly:
            "ROUND1" = the name of the evaluation?
            ".M" = Measured value?
            ".OOT" = out of tolerance?