How can I add MMC to all 3 datumn features in the feature control frame?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I add MMC to all 3 datumn features in the feature control frame?

How can I add MMC to all 3 datumn features in the feature control frame? Here is the print call out attached. the only modifier that I can get is next to the tolerance.
    Attached Files

1. You MUST use Xact Measure in order to apply a material modifier to datums.
    2. Your datums MUST be features of size, or you cannot apply material modifiers. You also need to go into the Advanced tab of Xact Measure to apply the correct size tolerances to the datums.

Comment

if my datumns are a plane, line, and point will i be able to add modifiers to each of them>

Comment

No. As Mike Ruff stated, the datum features must be features of size in order to get the MMB (datum SHIFT). Widths, cylinders, circles, etc. not planes, lines or points.
        153010 Global Advantage w/ LSPX1H_T Analog Probe
        7107 Global Classic TP20
        2019R1 SP1 CAD++

Comment

OK, Thanks for your help. I will have to get the engineer to change the print.

Comment

there is no modifier for datum -A- what are you changing ?

Comment

Its not mmc when its attached to a datum !!! Its mmb. Yes im yelling !!!

Wouldnt you know it corrected all my CAPITAL LETTERS !!! so dissapointing on so many levels...

Comment

• thomas pilc
                thomas pilc commented
                Editing a comment
                you mean its not extra bonus???? lol that one is always my favorite