Execution ? v3.5 MR2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Execution ? v3.5 MR2

I just ran into something that's driving me nuts. After several years of running this version of PC DIMIS (While online programming with CAD) as soon as I accept /"OK" a new or edited auto feature, the machine would execute it immediately. For reason/s unknown, this isn't happening as of yesterday. I don't find anything different in my setup or parameters dialogues.

Is there a switch I've never used that I don't know about? Or am I about to be embarassed by something obvious?
    sigpic
    all throttle

Originally posted by Troy Tatters View Post
    I just ran into something that's driving me nuts. After several years of running this version of PC DIMIS (While online programming with CAD) as soon as I accept /"OK" a new or edited auto feature, the machine would execute it immediately. For reason/s unknown, this isn't happening as of yesterday. I don't find anything different in my setup or parameters dialogues.

Is there a switch I've never used that I don't know about? Or am I about to be embarassed by something obvious?
    Is MEASURE marked or not n the auto-features window?
    sigpic
    Originally posted by AndersI
    I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

Gee thanks Matthew, strange perhaps, but I've never touched that check box before. (knowingly) Live and learn.
      Is there any reason for that option that is useful perhaps? Or is just a switch that enables you to simulate offline programming?
      sigpic
      all throttle

Comment

Originally posted by Troy Tatters View Post
        Gee thanks Matthew, strange perhaps, but I've never touched that check box before. (knowingly) Live and learn.
        Is there any reason for that option that is useful perhaps? Or is just a switch that enables you to simulate offline programming?
        Well, when I am proggaming ONLINE, I will un-mark it to ceate a BUNCH of points that I know will run without interference, then exit out, mark them, and execute them while I am doing something else. I also un-mark it when I am creating points that I KNOW will need moves and other edits, just to get them on the screen so I can get to someplace that WON'T need all the edits, etc. I then go back and CRTL-E through the problem points and put in edits as needed. When offline programming, I always leave it un-marked, I don't need to see it move or hear the bop-boink of the probe.
        sigpic
        Originally posted by AndersI
        I've got one from September 2006 (bug ticket) which has finally been fixed in 2013.

Comment

Thanks guy. Appreciated your insight.
          sigpic
          all throttle

Comment