Calibration crashes at one tip after probehead change

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Calibration crashes at one tip after probehead change

    Hey all
    We just replaced our renishaw head to an identical hexagon hh-as8-t5 head.
    Now we ran our autocal program (6 tips). The program ran fine til the third tip(tip3). That one calibrated as normally in A0B0, A90B90 etc..But when it came to A90B180 it doesnt find the sphere and we get an en error. (it gets probehead deflect error"
    The weird thing is that we tested to put a stopmark at tip3, so it ran tip1, tip2 and normally, then we get a stop mark at tip 3. I click proceed and all angles/tips calibrates as normally !!
    Anyone has any ideas?
    Last edited by pcdmisstudent; 02-17-2020, 04:07 AM.

  • #2
    Originally posted by pcdmisstudent View Post
    Hey all
    We just replaced our renishaw head to an identical hexagon hh-as8-t5 head.
    Now we ran our autocal program (6 tips). The program ran fine til the third tip(tip3). That one calibrated as normally in A0B0, A90B90 etc..But when it came to A90B180 it doesnt find the sphere and we get an en error. (it gets probehead deflect error"
    The weird thing is that we tested to put a stopmark at tip3, so it ran tip1, tip2 and normally, then we get a stop mark at tip 3. I click proceed and all angles/tips calibrates as normally !!
    Anyone has any ideas?
    Another weird thing is that, If i manually mark the masterprobe (tip1), and "run block" it calibrates it. Then i manually mark tip 3 and "runblock" it calibrates its perfectly

    Comment


    • #3
      I would create a parameter set with the 6 tips, with reset to theo selected.
      Then, I would run an auto calibration of this parameter set, and if it's ok, I would un select the reset to theo and save.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by JEFMAN View Post
        I would create a parameter set with the 6 tips, with reset to theo selected.
        Then, I would run an auto calibration of this parameter set, and if it's ok, I would un select the reset to theo and save.
        Hello, sorry im abit noob at Pcdmis (therefore my name)
        What's a parameter set?
        How could i do this in detail?

        Comment


        • #5
          Select the 6 tips in the calibration window, then click on "calibrate".
          Another window opens, select the parameters and in write the name of the parameter set in the case "parameter set" (or "jeu de paramètres", or ???, depends on the language)
          Then, click on "save, a popup appears like "parameter set created".
          You can close all the windows.
          Then, insert in the prog an "autocalibration", and select the parameter set.
          Hope this helps.

          Yo can also open the calibration windom and click on F1 (on the keyboard), maybe the help will be better than mine !

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by JEFMAN View Post
            Select the 6 tips in the calibration window, then click on "calibrate".
            Another window opens, select the parameters and in write the name of the parameter set in the case "parameter set" (or "jeu de paramètres", or ???, depends on the language)
            Then, click on "save, a popup appears like "parameter set created".
            You can close all the windows.
            Then, insert in the prog an "autocalibration", and select the parameter set.
            Hope this helps.

            Yo can also open the calibration windom and click on F1 (on the keyboard), maybe the help will be better than mine !
            Thanks jeffman, ill try this out later
            ill give an update

            Comment

            Related Topics

            Collapse

            Working...
            X