Powershell with PC-DMIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powershell with PC-DMIS

My boss set up a template for layouts in Excel using VBA which works alright, however I would like to try something on my own using Powershell, which i am quite a bit more familiar with. The issue is that when I create a new object I am unable to see much of any of the properties of the PCDLRN application. Here what I get when i try to look at pcdmis in powershell:
    Code:
    0 Quality >> $PCDLRN = New-Object -ComObject "PCDLRN.Application"
    1 Quality >> $pcdlrn | get-member

TypeName: System.__ComObject

Name                                MemberType              Definition
    ----                                     ----------                       ----------
    CreateObjRef                    Method                      System.Runtime.Remoting.ObjRef CreateObjRef(type requestedType)
    Equals                               Method                      bool Equals(System.Object obj)
    GetHashCode                   Method int GetHashCode()
    GetLifetimeService            Method System.Object GetLifetimeService()
    GetType                             Method type GetType()
    InitializeLifetimeService     Method System.Object InitializeLifetimeService()
    ToString                             Method string ToString()

17 Quality >>
    When I look in the excel object browser I can see everything PCDMIS has to offer - Does anyone know why I cant properly view PCDMIS in powershell?
    Last edited by plopperzz; 02-10-2020, 10:41 AM.

I try using Powershell here and there, farthest I get is open it and use it like CMD then I turn it off cuz everything is the wrong color!
    PcDmis 2015.1 SP10 CAD++
    Global 7-10-7 DC800S

Comment

I can't help, I'm just replying to say that I see the same thing here with Excel vs PowerShell.

Comment